Karelia Hall provides impressive architecture, a beautiful environment close to nature, and modern conference technology for concert and event productions, as well as conference and seminar visitors. The elegant Hall accommodates 500 people, and it is ideal for concerts, meetings and conferences.
Karelia Hall is located within Kulttuuritalo Virta (address: Virastokatu 1).
510 seats, including 10 wheelchair spaces.
Width in the front: 15 m. Width in the back: 13 m. Depth: 9 m. Maximum free height with a fixed lighting truss: 9 m.
Ask for more information: email@example.com
Kulttuuritalo Virta is fully accessible. Karelia Hall has 10 wheelchair spaces which need to be booked in advance from the group sales of the theatre. An accessible toilet is located in the main lobby next to the public toilets. There is a hearing induction loop in the Hall.
Use of the sanitary rooms is included in the rent. There is a green room with toilets for performers.
Electricity and water costs are included in the rent. The renter may book Virta’s lighting equipment. The details of the use are agreed on when the reservation is confirmed.
The renter may use the wireless network connection of Virta.
All prices include VAT.
An event with an admission fee:
16% of the gross ticket income. Minimum rent: €540.
The prices includes:
- The venue including dressing room facilities.
- Sound, light and presentation technology and one technician.
- A spot in electric advertising screens, about 11 screens city-wide.
- Cloakroom service
- Security personne
- Visibility in all of city of Imatra's social media channels and website.
- The venue rent also includes a sufficient number of hours for load-in, arrangements and sound check/rehearsals related directly to the event.
- The need for another technician is negotiated on a case-by-case basis if the performer does not have, for example, their own sound engineer.
- A separate agreement will be made on the ticket sales, in collaboration with Ticketmaster.
An event with free admission:
Four hours: €540. Following hours: €70/h
Custodian and technical services: €70/h/person.
Doorkeeper, cloakroom attendant: €24/h/person.
Using the grand Steinway piano: €151.
25% off the price with tax for Imatra-based renters.
25% off the price excluding tax for the responsibility areas of the City of Imatra.
50% off the price with tax for Imatra-based organisations.
Head of production
+358 40 556 6629